Wild Game Notes 11-3-13 vs Devils plus individual Corsi
- I noted this the other night and deleted it because I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me but I see it clearly tonight…Jonas Brodin is recovering from not one but TWO black eyes. Warrior
- Harding goes to play a puck that Stoner was also going for, and he (Harding) poked it right away from Stoner and to a Devils player…ouch
- Niederreiter likes to get in guys’ faces after the whistle, like a lot. I kind of dig it, and I’m sure his teammates like that he is willing to mix it up a little.
- Koivu gets kicked out of the faceoff circle and instead of Parise, Fontaine goes in for the draw. Curious
- Misplay in the defensive zone by Cooke (I think) that turns into a scoring opportunity for New Jersey in the high…
View original post 799 more words