Well its been 4 days since I have gone in for more tests. Still waiting for a call back regarding the results.
I am not sure if I am just anticipating the worst news or the best news possible? Its kind of like being stuck between a rock and a hard place.
I know there is something wrong as I can feel something on the inside, but don’t know what. (plus when 3 different docs say they see something “peculiar”…I tend to take their word on it)
I’m down 14lbs in 3 weeks, and typically I gain when I am stressed, which really adds to my stress for concern.
Here’s hoping to getting an answer soon.
Well tomorrow I am going for another CT scan, which hopefully will show better progress with my ailment.
Kind of worried about what they might see this time, as the last one showed some stuff, but was inconclusive.
Here’s hoping to them finding nothing.